Online Water Safety Training
This Water Safety certification class teaches how to recognize, prevent and respond to emergencies in, on or around the water.
- Describe risks associated with an aquatic environment or activities, such as drowning or head, neck and spinal injuries.
- Describe how to prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies in, on and around water.
- Recognize the importance of water safety training.
- Describe appropriate safety practices and rules that should be in place and enforced at home pools.
- Explain steps to take to remain safe in aquatic environments, including oceans, lakes, rivers and water parks.
- Learn how to perform reaching, throwing or wading assists.
- Describe steps for preventing overexposure to the sun.
- Describe how to prevent recreational water illnesses (RWIs).
Purchasing this course for you and/or your employees?
– Make sure to select “Group” below to purchase access for your employees.
After your purchase, login and navigate to the My Staff page to email your employees their credentials!
If you need any help, check out our Help Desk for tutorials.