Community First Aid Online Course
This course is designed for individuals looking to learn how to administer First Aid. In this course you will learn how to properly handle the following situations using commonly found First Aid supplies:
- Cuts, Scrapes, Punctures, Burns, Object in the Eye, Chemicals in the Eye, Swelling
- Teeth Injuries, Nosebleeds, Head Injuries, Signs of Illness, Stroke, Diabetic Emergencies, Seizures
- Allergic Reactions, Severe Pressure, Discomfort in the Chest, Abdominal Pain, Poisoning, Bites, Stings, Heat Exhaustion, Hypothermia
- Swollen, painful, or deformed limb, minor wounds, burns, objects in the eye, chemicals in the eye
Purchasing this course for you and/or your employees?
– Make sure to select “Group” below to purchase access for your employees.
After your purchase, login and navigate to the My Staff page to email your employees their credentials!
If you need any help, check out our Help Desk for tutorials.