MABPRO is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MABPRO has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our clients. We do not share your non‐public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information.
MABPRO reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about our classes, services and other opportunities, maintaining your account with us, providing you with your requested documents so that you can properly acquire the information you desire.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically.
We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name and job title
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address,
home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about recertifications, updates, deals, or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general
account information and for class registrations. We may contact you by
email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. In ensuring that your information is secure we partner with Google, a leading provider of technology‐based business solutions to small and medium‐sized businesses. Google uses advanced security measures that provide award-winning protection against hackers leveraging protocol or application vulnerabilities to instigate data theft, denial of service or defacement of their Web site.
- Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all Web applications
- Protects Web sites and Web applications against application layer attacks
- Delivers best practices security right out of the box
- Monitors traffic and provides reports about attackers and attack attempts
- Protection against common attacks
- Outbound data theft protection
- Web site cloaking
- Granular policies
- Secure HTTP traffic
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.