M1 MAB - Webinar Edition:
M1 MAB - Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course (DSS)
Course Price - Per Student
Class Detail -
- Length of Class is 4 hours
- Class includes M1 MAB Safe Evasion Course
- Length of Certification is 2 years (1 year for healthcare & more)
- Four (4) Continuing Education Credits Provided (BRNs, DDS, and DSS Authorized CEU Vendor)
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
- Certification Issued within 1-2 business days after the course.
- Live tech support available to assist
Course Description -
Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is designed for individuals working within healthcare or care provider field. Attendees will receive their certification at the end of the course.This course focuses on devloping the strengths of the professional responder to help prevent and de-escalate potential violence in the workplace.
This is MABPRO’s main course brought to you LIVE via an online webinar. This webinar is held on MABPRO’s website and all students are sent a code to sign up along with easy to follow instructions in written and video format. If you are an employer and wish to use this Web-based course to train your employees we can provide you with keycodes for your employees and as access to an employee dashboard on our website for you to track progress and certificates.
Our live and interactive webinars encourage class participation and students are able to ask questions during the course verbally as well as through the live chat. Our instructors will follow the same agenda as our in-person workshops. Each interactive webinar attendee will receive a certificate of completion via email with 6 CEUs awarded from the Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) and the Department of Social Services (DSS).
MABPRO is proud to be the industry leader and creator of the MAB program and response concepts. When you seek MAB certification, seek the trademarked original MAB – Seek MABPRO!
Get MAB Certified:
Technical Requirements -
- PC or MAC with internet access.
- Video Camera
- Working Microphone
- Smart Phone, iPad, or Tablet with Internet Access
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880