MABPRO International Trademarked MAB:
Securing your MAB Certification Investment
The Original & Only Trademarked MAB!
Regulatory Agencies that Recognize MAB
- National Alliance for The Mentally Ill (NAMI)
- National Association of Psychiatric Health System (NAPHS)
- Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC)
- California Mental Health Directors Association (CMHDA)
- Accreditation Council on Developmental Disabilities (ACDD)
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (CAL-OSHA)
- California Department of Health Services-Facilities Licensing
- California Community Care Licensing (CCL)
- California Association of Social Rehabilitation Agencies (CASRA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness California (NAMIC)
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services (CACFS)
- California Mental Health Advocates for Children and Youth (CMHACY)
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW
At MABPRO International, our pursuit of excellence is relentless when it comes to Safety. Our students expect that from us, and we demand that from ourselves. When I think of safety, my first thought is of the front-line responder needing as much help as he or she can get to make that safe choice and keep patients, staff, and the public free of harm. Safety is – and always has been – our top priority. There is no greater responsibility for us than to deliver instruction to you and your employees in a safe, professional, and practical manner. We are fully aware that safety is imperative on this journey of life, we know your mission, we share in this mission. For us, it’s a passionate pursuit that fuels our quest for constant improvement. You deserve that from your favorite training partner, and it’s our pleasure to deliver.
When you are the industry leader many will attempt to copy what you do. Unfortunately we have seen that there are those in the training industry that take advantage of unsuspecting students by misleading them and representing themselves as an authorizied MAB Training Center. These individuals teach coursework that is NOT approved by MABPRO, and issue certifications not authorizied or recognizied by MABPRO.
We do our best to protect the security and integrity of your training investments by deploying watermarks, proprietary certifcation standards, and we have an authentication process to verify all MAB certifications.
Even with these counter measures, each day we still run into situations where agencies and students across the United States have been duped with money and time wasted by the immitation MAB programs. This is a particular problem in the Los Angeles California Area.
We are disheartened when regulatory agencies (like Joint Commission & CMS) call us to verify MAB certifications only to find out the student had taken an unauthorizied course by an uncertified instructor at a training center with no affiliation with MAB or MABPRO.
To all our supported industries, please be aware and cautious of any MAB certification that is not certified by MABPRO. If you encounter a fraudulent entity, certification or wish to know if they are one of our hundreds of MABPRO Authorizied Training Centers you can ask our online help desk or call us at (888) 619-8880. We can verify the certification in hand, the instructor and the training center. The Security and integrity of your MAB investment of time and money is paramount.
MAB is tradmarked and copyrighted by MABPRO International, all rights reserved.
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880