M1 MAB - Classroom Edition:
M1 MAB - Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course (RN)
Course Price - Per Student
Class Detail -
- Cost of Class is $60.00
- Length of Class is 6 hours
- Class includes M1 MAB Safe Evasion Course
- Length of Certification is 1 year (2 years for DSS-Care Providers)
- Six (6) Continuing Education Credits Provided (BRNs, DDS, and DSS Authorized CEU Vendor)
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
- Certifications issued at the end of class
Course Description -
Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is designed for individuals working within healthcare or care provider field. Attendees will receive their certification at the end of the course.This course focuses on devloping the strengths of the professional responder to help prevent and de-escalate potential violence in the workplace.
The M1 MAB Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course is focuses on the strenghts of the professional responder to help prevent and de-escalate potential violence in the workplace. This course enhances the understanding of negotiation principles and crisis response. Assessment and communication skillsets are developed to enhance the safety of any environment.
MABPRO is proud to be the industry leader and creator of the MAB program and response concepts. When you seek MAB certification, seek the trademarked original MAB – Seek MABPRO!
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880