M1 MAB - 100% Online Edition:
M1 MAB - Workplace Violence Prevention & De-escalation Course (RN)
Course Price - Per Student
Class Detail -
- Cost of Class is $45.00
- Length of Class is 4 hours
- Class includes M1 MAB Safe Evasion Course
- Length of Certification is 1 year (2 years for DSS-Care Providers)
- Four (4) Continuing Education Credits Provided (BRNs, DDS, and DSS Authorized CEU Vendor)
- OSHA, DSS, DDS, CMS, & Joint Commission Approved.
Course Description -
Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) is designed for individuals working within healthcare or care provider field. Attendees will receive their certification at the end of the course. This course focuses on devloping the strengths of the professional responder to help prevent and de-escalate potential violence in the workplace.
This is MABPRO’s main Online MAB Course. If you are an employer and wish to use online training for your employees, we can easily set you up with registrations. Your employees can be sent their registration via email, their certs and progress can then be tracked via the “My Staff” page. Certifications are automatically emailed to the manager and employee upon completion of the online course.
MABPRO is proud to be the industry leader and creator of the MAB program and response concepts. When you seek MAB certification, seek the trademarked original MAB – Seek MABPRO!
Certification Emailed directly:
Technical Requirements -
- PC or MAC with internet access.
- Smart Phone, iPad, or Tablet with Internet Access
2405 South Stockton Street, Lodi, CA 95240
1 (888) 619-8880